Last minute trip details - we are all excited now!
* Children should wear their own clothes - nothing you don't mind getting wet and muddy! Jogging bottoms ideal, no jeans. Wear a t-shirt and bring a jumper.
* All children MUST have sun cream put on at home. Please do not send it in to school, we will not have time in the morning and staff CANNOT help children to apply it. We will NOT be taking bottles of sun cream with us.
* Children MUST bring a coat and a hat - hopefully the weather will be kind to us, but we are outside all day and as we know, it is breezy on the coast! Please bring both, regardless of the weather in the morning - we know how quickly the weather can change around here.
* If children bringing their own lunch feel free to send it in a plastic bag, NAMED PLEASE, so that we can throw it away once they have eaten their lunch. NO sweets in their lunchbox please.
* Children should just wear trainers to school and bring their wellies in a NAMED plastic bag along with their spare clothes - definitely a spare pair of trousers and socks please. It will be a long day if they get wet within the first 10 minutes!
* No need to bring school bags tomorrow as reading books and homework sent home today.
Think that is all! Mrs Hollinghurst